The Student`s Associaton was established in 2006 on the initiative of students of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University. From November 16, 2006, it is officially registered with the Student`s Associatons. Currently, the scientific supervisor of the Student`s Associaton is Agnieszka Piskorz-Ryń.
The aim of the scientific law of administrative law is:
- developing and deepening knowledge in the field of administrative law
- conducting scientific research
- organization of scientific conferences, seminars, lectures and participation in similar initiatives organized by other entities
- organization of inter-university events broadly understood student integration
- organizing trips and holiday workshops in the field of administrative law.
President – Barbara Hornowska
Vice President – Karolina Kubić
Member of the Board – Paweł Niewiarowski